In a book by Mark Yarnell and Rene Reid Yarnell entitled “Your First Year in Network Marketing” (put this on your reading list NOW), they site an illustration given by Dr. Robert Neff of Dallas Texas that describes the similarities between Network Marketing and Christiantity. What do you think?
- It is very unlikely that you will learn about it unless someone else invites you to see it.
- You are shown something that initially sounds too good to be true
- You are given support for its validity but mostly through personal stories and hence your belief is based mostly on faith
- You are told that you must first believe before you can experience the incredible benefits
- You can measure your belief by the amount of good that goes on around you
- You are given a manual to guide you